Our Commercial VOIP Phone System for Multi-location Offices
We understand that each business is unique, so we offer a variety of features for many business models. For example, a company with a central location and smaller satellite offices (without a dedicated receptionist) may want unanswered calls to roll over to the main office. This way they can still assist customers if the remote staff is occupied. Small features like this can make a large impact on a company’s level of customer service.
- Allows for a single advertised phone number with the ability to reach any location.
- Central reception for multiple offices.
- Central or separate Auto-Attendant support.
- Call transfer across multiple locations.
- Extension to extension calling across the entire phone system.
- Calls can “roll over” to another office if unanswered.